- Duhaime's Law Dictionary Definitions of legal terms.
- Full-text State Statutes and Legislation on the Internet Prairienet's State-by-State compilation of Links to Full-Text Statutes, Regulations and Legislation.
- Introduction to Basic Legal Citation A searchable guide to citation forms.
- Judicial Statistical Inquiry Tool for analysis of either state or federal cases according to year, duration, subject matter, size of verdict, location, individual vs. corporate parties, etc. Useful for weighing odds by court and type of case, in plaintiff's pre-filing determinations and in settlement discussions. Journalists, politicians and court management personnel may use to compare courts' relative performance and efficiency.
- Law.com's "Real Life Dictionary of the Law" More definitions of legal terms.
- CataLaw: Metaindex of Law and Government Catalog of catalogs of worldwide law on the Internet.
- FedWorld Beta Home Page Directory of United States federal government resources
- FindLaw West Publishing's massive legal site.
- GSU College of Law -- Meta-Index for U.S. Legal Research Allows text-based searches of federal caselaw, statutes and a number of major legal sites.
- HIEROS GAMOS The Comprehensive Legal Site International legal resources site.
- Social Law Library Extensive research portal for Massachusetts and United States law.
- The Legal Scholarship Network of the Social Science Research Network Legal scholarly research, including law reviews and journals
Lawyer & Law Firm Directories
- Counsel Connect
- Law Firm Directory - Law Firm Directory and Attorney Search
- Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Locator The preeminent directory of lawyers in the United States, and also worldwide-includes biographical information, and ratings by both legal ability and ethical reputation.
- Yahoo! List of Lawyers
- American Lawyer Tabloid-style legal monthly
- Law.com Legal news and information
- Lawyers Weekly USA Links to subscribers' only stories, but home page links to law-related stories around the U.S.
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Massachusetts legal weekly; includes links to other state legal weeklies.
- National Law Journal New York based legal weekly.